In October of 1912 thirty-four Christians began meeting in a chapel at 314 north Euclid. They appointed brethren W. A. McCann and H. F. Parker as elders and brethren J.W. Rucker and C. Willingham as deacons. The first located evangelist was brother S.E. Witty who began his work on April 15, 1915. On January 14, 1923 the congregation moved to its present place of meeting 126 West E street. This building has served the purpose for which it had been purchased. The first sermon delivered in this building was by brother S.E. Witty.
Bill Blades, Shain Grow, Chris Brown, Clay Woodside (from left to right)
Frank Rhodes, Bill Tomlinson (from left to right)